Maintaining a high-quality health risk assessment program for your health plan isn’t just about risk adjustment. It’s about the health and satisfaction of your members – and keeping costs under control.
MediCheck is a dedicated data collection system for health plans to control the health risk assessment process. By utilizing an industry leading health outreach team, it closes gaps in data collection, health history, member education and reporting. MediCheck removes the guesswork in member health data, enabling greater specificity and clinical substantiation to improve health documentation.
Key program components
Our MediCheck solution is fully customizable – we can develop a program that fits your business needs and helps achieve quality and risk adjustment goals.
MediCheck Outreach helps you uncover the measures that matter.
- Initial health information gathered by trained industry call experts to document baseline member health conditions
- Identifies gaps for follow up prior to biometrics screening
MediCheck Lab engages your members at their convenience.
- In-home or lab-based biometrics screening and specimen collection
- Largest clinical outreach team of its kind in the country
- More than 2,200 patient service centers across the country
MediCheck Script harvests data for deeper insights.
- Access to prescription history through exclusive partnerships with the largest pharmacy benefit management companies in the country
- Provides a comprehensive view of long-term conditions
MediCheck History fills in gaps for greater substantiation.
- Access to comprehensive historical laboratory data, providing insight into the member health history
- Includes available ordering physician information
MediCheck Connect targets healthy outcomes.
- In-home risk assessment conducted in partnership with health plan payment team
- Provides a prospective assessment for risk adjustment, as well as healthy lifestyle coaching
MediCheck Insights connects members with doctors and care managers.
- Actionable insights reported back to the health plan and primary physician
- Follow-up from the same nurse practitioner who conducted the assessment increases the likelihood of a member’s participation in care plans