Identifying and closing gaps in care is critical to quality improvement initiatives. A comprehensive assessment program empowers health plans to maximize resources with tools that help improve discovery, identification and documentation of member medical conditions. The only program backed by a leading diagnostic laboratory, MediCheck ensures your quality improvement efforts are more precise, consistent and member-friendly.
Resources for quality improvement
Mobile specimen and biometrics collections
Capture critical member health data in the comfort of their own home with a national, industry-leading mobile phlebotomy network.
Convenient colorectal cancer screenings
Improve early detection and survival rates of colorectal cancer with an easy, convenient and cost-effective in-home screening that increases compliance with testing guidelines. Learn more >
The MediCheck Difference
- Improved compliance and audit results with more accurate and thorough documentation of medical conditions based on objective laboratory results
- Better informed physicians by identifying unreported documents and undiagnosed conditions
- Improved disease management via comprehensive laboratory panels, prescription checks and script-driven, context-based medical histories
- Better management of capital through earlier recognition of medical conditions and reduced hospital readmissions
- Improved member satisfaction and HEDIS/Star metrics via personalized in-home assessments with wellness coaching and reports